Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can i get my natural hair color to come back faster if possible?

Okay so i use to dye my hair all the time but i haven't dyed it in 5 months because i want my natural hair color to come back and i know for that to happen your hair has to grow out so it will come back. But my hair grows slow so i was wondering if there is any hair product i can use on my hair to make the natural color come back?How can i get my natural hair color to come back faster if possible?
my best advice would be to color you hair as close to possible to the natural color and then grow it out that's what i did. it took about 3 years and my hair was about 12-15 inches long :)How can i get my natural hair color to come back faster if possible?
find a color thats closest to your natural color (use your eyebrows/or roots to find out) then just wait! also you can cut your hair shorter if you want





also i think the color oops product is to be used asap after first coloring the hair so i dont think it will help
No there is no such thing as a product that makes your hair grow faster. Scientifically hair grows at pretty much the same rate for everyone of the same race. When I went back to my natural color I had a good stylist match my roots as best she could so at least it was less noticable.
You can use Color Oops to strip the dye out, but when I used it, it didn't bring me back to my natural hair color. It brought me to a light brownish red color.
What is all this nonsense, this is not an answer. I don't think their is such a product, but my sister swears that Iron tablets make her hair grow quicker and thicker, hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment