Sunday, February 28, 2010

Quickweave: Is it possible to get one if you have natural hair?

I have a natural afro, I have my hair in braids right now. I want a quick weave done to my hair before I start college in August. Does anyone know anything about quickweaves?Quickweave: Is it possible to get one if you have natural hair?
you can get a quick weave but it consist of glue in your hair, if i was you i would get the hair sewn in it will last much longer i had done that beforeQuickweave: Is it possible to get one if you have natural hair?
yes you can get a quick weave with theb cap method.first apply plastic cap then stocking cap start applying tracks to desired look glue will not penetrate plastic.when finish remove entired cap take plastic off put stocking cap back on and you have a weave cap!!

Report Abuse



yes you can get a quick weave with the cap method.first apply plastic cap then stocking cap start applying tracks to desired look glue will not penetrate plastic.when finish remove entired cap take plastic off put stocking cap back on and you have a weave cap!!

Report Abuse



nope, sorry. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment