Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I grow my natural hair out?

I have been dying my hair for the past two years, and I am sick of it. I just dyed it light brown yesterday, but it turns out dark brown, like my natural hair color. What can I do to grow my hair out, without the roots being very noticeable? I've heard about semi-permanent hair dye, but where can you get it? Also, does it damage your hair, and how often do you need to apply it? Thank you!How can I grow my natural hair out?
hey [=


you can buy semi-permanent hair color at a drug store such as wallgreens or riteaid. garnier fruitis is a very good brand to use. it conditions your hair as it colors. you can retouch your roots as your roots grow out instead of coloring your entire head of hairrr. orrrr, you can go to a local salon and talk to a hair stylist about toning your hair current hair color down a notchh. [;





trimming your hair actually allows it to grow faster.


i really hope this helped.How can I grow my natural hair out?
Dye it its natural color, and then nobody will notice it growing out.
dying your hair, damages your hair. it makes your hair feel like straw kind of-ish. and idk about your question sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment