Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I get my natural hair color back?

I just died my hair a bright red. My natural color was really pretty, it was a strawberry-blonde but kinda orange and I miss it! So I was wondering if some how I could get my natural hair color back??How can I get my natural hair color back?
Try and find a die that matches your old hair colour, I have the same hair colour as you (strawberry blonde-orange), and i can never find the exact colour.





Hope this helps~~How can I get my natural hair color back?
Do NOT as one previous poster said, go to a salon and asked to have your hair ';stripped';. Your hair will be trashed. Find a really good professional colorist. Technology has changed many things including hairdressing and there are products available to a professional that can undo hair color. But you need to ask as not every colorist uses these tools and there are certain circumstances (direct dyes or temporary colors) they won't work. Good luck!
in 1 or 2 month for the natural hair color to come back maybe longer cause it might have to grow new hair completely to get the same color as it was before or you can die it a new color till then
go to the salon and have em fix it.





answer mine please! click my name and go 2 questions and click my 1st question! thanks!
wait,just wait,two months later you will get your natural hair color back.
yah, go to the hair dresser and ask to have it 'stripped'.

No comments:

Post a Comment