Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it possible to get my natural hair color back?

I had natural jet black hair (olive skin) and I decided to change it up and got the caramel hair color. It's been a couple of months and now I miss my black hair. Is it possible to get the color back? ;/


Thanks in advance!Is it possible to get my natural hair color back?
Yeah, just get whoever is styling it to match the color of your roots, which would be your natural color. That's what I did :)Is it possible to get my natural hair color back?
Sure. Defiantly. If I were you I would grow out my hair because the hair that will grow will be your natural color and not the dyed color. To make the process speed up, you could cut your hair short or shorter so that it doesn't take months and months maybe a year for all of your hair to be back to normal.
Yea i did the same thing and missed that old color. a lot of times they'll look at your roots and match it with the dye, or you can just tell them the exact color.
yes its possible but ur gonna have 2 wait tell it grows out and stop re dying it or just re dye it jet black so u wont c the roots

No comments:

Post a Comment