Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I get my natural hair color back?

My hair is naturally a platinum blonde, and about a mont ago I dyed it red. it has faded to a sort of strawberry blonde, but still mostly red. How many kits of blonde color do you think I'll need to make my hair completely blonde again? do you have any other suggestions other than dying as to how I could get my natural hair color back!?! I used a permanent dye :(How do I get my natural hair color back?
use a pre lightener first! to strip the colour if you sue pre lightener first rather than bleach it leaves your hair soft , then use a honey toner not an ash one as it might turn it greenish grey, then use blonde hair dye, possibly bleach once, youl probably need natural coloured blonde ahighlights so the hair has isnt just one block colour but you could get the high lights at the hairdressers, try not to dye mroe than once a week to makesure you dotn kill your hair! if you have any worries pop to a hairdressers and ask as they can tell you what they think in person as they can see your hair and check the condition x





(edit, unfortunately ive had to go from dark to light a million times from being stupid and dying my hair every week almost!)How do I get my natural hair color back?
Even permanent dyes start fading and washing out after a couple of months. Don't use sun-in products. They damage your hair and really dry it out. And also don't re dye your hair blonde. it's best to go to a hairdresser, tell them which brand of colouring you used and see if they can help. If not, then just grow it out the old fashioned way.



to lighten hair, I strongly recommend you go to a professional... it's so easy to mess this up... some kind of bleaching agent (color remover, bleach) will have to be used first %26amp; then you will require a full haircolor... anything involving more than one process should always be handled by professionals
Rather than using dye, you could use a sun-in product. You could have your hair stripped, but that does a lot of damage
you CANT dye light over dark


you will get a very very messed up color


dont believe me


give it a try

No comments:

Post a Comment