Friday, February 26, 2010

Is a persons natural hair colour the same as their eyebrows?

This is a friendly feud between me and my husband. I've always thought that a person's eyebrows shows a persons natural hair colour. However he reckons he knows a natural blonde with jet black eyebrows. What do you guys think? is that possible. Any one out there who has naturally blonde hair and jet black eyebrows?


Thanks in advance for ALL replys.Is a persons natural hair colour the same as their eyebrows?
It varies with each person. I was born with dark red hair and my eyebrows are jet black. I've seen blondes with brown and black eyebrows, and brunettes with blonde eyebrows.Is a persons natural hair colour the same as their eyebrows?
A person's body hair or eyebrows does not always indicate their natural hair colour, I am naturally light strawberry blonde however my eyebrows are very very light blonde and I have to regularly get them tinted. However, I have a friend who is a natural dirty blonde with very dark brown eyebrows. It's highly unlikely however that a natural blonde would have jet black eyebrows, either she highlights her hair or tints her brows, and men wouldn't know the difference anyway lol.
I'm with you on this one.I have never seen a blond haired person with jet black eyebrows. The closest thing i've ever seen is the salt and pepper thing that goes on with mostly men(some women too). I also believe that the eyelashes goes along with the eyebrows and natural hair colour.
i dont think her eyebrows are jet black if shes a natural blonde


your hair is supposed to match your eyebrows


if not


\you are some kind of weirdo


and anyways even if your hair is naturally blonde it looks freaky if you have some wierd black eyebrows
I'm sorry to say, but I believe you're husbands right! Haha I have a friend who is a natural blonde, almost white. And her eyebrows are almost black!

No comments:

Post a Comment