Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I return to my natural hair color (strip hair color) after coloring without re-coloring?

I have dyed my hair many times before, and it always fades to another color and it begins to grow out. I want to know how to just strip all of the dye out of my hair so that I return to my natural hair color, without using any dye. Is there a good product to use at home to do this?How do I return to my natural hair color (strip hair color) after coloring without re-coloring?
You can only get your natural color by growing it out. When you color your hair you remove the natural pigment permanently. If you have used bleach that is why it always lightens up, your hair is so porous it takes in too much color then as you wash it you lose more color because it's


porous and can't hold the color. You really need to see a pro about corrective coloring. It's hard to tell you what to do with out seeing you or knowing what all you've done to your hair.How do I return to my natural hair color (strip hair color) after coloring without re-coloring?
You can't strip permanent color out of your hair. You're going to have to color it your natural. i'mpretty sure

No comments:

Post a Comment