Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm curious to know do black/white men prefer black women with natural hair or weaves?

I'm a black woman and I cut my perm out my hair. I am now wearing natural hair stlyes and eventually planning on locking my hair. I am wonder if men of all races would prefer black women with natural hair or would they like black women with perms and weaves to look like women of other ethics?I'm curious to know do black/white men prefer black women with natural hair or weaves?
I wear my natural hair in twists, an afro, puffs, or big wild curls when I undo the twists. Go on line and look up Miss Jessie's...she's got great products for natural hair. And yes...I really do think that the majority of guys (black and white) prefer a natural woman. Come on ladies...liberate yourselves--leave the weaves and fake blue contacts alone.I'm curious to know do black/white men prefer black women with natural hair or weaves?
I'm a white guy and I prefer black women period. Fro, dreads, weaves, braids, extensions - I say, ';who cares?'; If you can pull this or that off then do it, if it's sexy!

Report Abuse



weave because some black women do not feel comfortable letting out their real hair.

Report Abuse



Dude, do whatever you want, i dont care if they see my natural hair its what i want n like so **** off

Report Abuse



i prefer natural..it look a hole lot better than weave

Report Abuse



i prefer natural..it look a hole lot better than weave

Report Abuse



well to be honest men would rather prefer women with natural hair. now a days all these women wear all types of things that aren't even there's if u know what i mean. Natural is way better
Natural...l mean if you get married or whatever they are always going to see you with your natural hair anyways!
I always vote for natural hair.
absolutely agree with Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment