Sunday, February 28, 2010

How can I get my natural hair color back?

Okay so I dyed my hair red and I liked it for 3 months but now I miss my blonde how. So I was wondering how do I get it back and how long will it take. thanks ahead of time!How can I get my natural hair color back?
when i wanted to stop dying my hair i found the color that matched my hair the best and dyed it one last time and let it grow out. dying to match something close to your natural hair color is best because you will not have roots as your hair is growing out...How can I get my natural hair color back?
There is something that is called ';drabber';.


It takes out the red tones. Also you could also go


ash blond to get the red tones out.


If you have the money a COLORIST IS YOUR BEST OPTION!
tThe only way to get your natural color back is by letting your hair grow out and cutting off the dye. Even if you died your hair the same color as your natural color it still isn't natural you will still have chemicaly processed hair. hair grows depending on how often you cut it and how healthy it is. the average is about 1/2 an inch to an inch per month. With a proper trim every 6 weeks you should have your natural color back in about 18 months. If you cut your hair into a short shaped cute modern style it will be about 8 months to a year. good Luck.
Well you could dye it back to blonde... or wait till it grows out (the only real way to get your natural hair color back)


Bleaching hurts though... so i'd wait if i were you.
I think u should just let it grow out and wait till all of ur hair is blonde again. 2 me it doesn't really matter whatever other ppl think about u.
the only thing u can do is dye it blonde lol
u have to wait until your hair grows answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
uuhhhh dye it blond

No comments:

Post a Comment