Sunday, February 28, 2010

I am an African American with thick course natural hair. Can I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny products?

Can i use these products on my hair such as the Super Skinny Serum, the Relaxing Blam, the Daily Shampoo and ect. What will it do to my hair?I am an African American with thick course natural hair. Can I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny products?
As the other respondents have stated, you can utilize shampoo and conditioners that were made ';specifically'; for other races. The same people who are making ';DOO-Grow'; targeting black people, are the same people that are making Pantene shampoo etc.





My advice for you is to do some research, not necessarily the brand, more of the ingredients that are in the products. One website that I do suggest going to is http://motowngirl.com/content/index.php?鈥?/a>


It shows you a better way to care for your hair. In addition, as I mentioned prior, the ingredients that you should avoid that prevents your hair from growing.





Also, I want to suggest another website http://bglhonline.com/ which is a forum about natural hair





Hope that helpsI am an African American with thick course natural hair. Can I use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny products?
the only difference between 'white' and 'black' hair is the shape of the hair itself, and that African Americans have naturally dryer hair, so if should be fine on your hair, just make sure you don't wash it everyday! and you condition it really really really well :)
of course. lots of ';white people'; shampoo is really good for black hair. actually, many ';black people'; shampoos are made by the same ';white shampoo'; companies. same thing different package.
Try a good relaxer and straighten.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment