Sunday, February 28, 2010

How often should you dye your hair if your natural hair is two shades darker?

Also, how soon can I do it? It's a little light and I want a medium auburn vs. a light auburn like I have.How often should you dye your hair if your natural hair is two shades darker?
I dye my at home about every 6 weeks..but if you want to do it more often try the root dye only after you find the color you want. Your hair will become very gummy and break when you comb it. You will also need to keep it trimmed, just a tiny bit off the ends to help keep it healthy. RHow often should you dye your hair if your natural hair is two shades darker?
when your roots are growing back
once a month or every two weeks depending on how fast you're hair grows.
when your roots start to show but you dont want to dye it too much otherwise you will burn ur hair..


i would suggest about once a month
when ever you roots start to show but i get mine dyed ever week because my hair grows fast
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment