Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to get hair back to natural hair color?

I have naturaly dirty blonde hair and I have been dying it bleach blonde for the past year or so.


Now I want my hair back to dirty blonde.


BUT when I tried to dye it to dirty blonde within 2 or 3 weeks it faded back to bleach blonde.


How can I get my natural hair color back to just dirty blonde with out the bleach blonde underneath fading back in?


Thanks!





=]How to get hair back to natural hair color?
I'd personally see a beautician to have it professionaly done. You're going to overdry your hair dyeing it too much. If you can't afford it, I'd look at your roots and go one shade darker than what your natural color matches on the box. And, hopefully it will come out right, and then just let your hair keep growing out with the natural roots coming in.How to get hair back to natural hair color?
With summer coming up i would probably low light it with a shade of your natural color or 1 level darker. If you hair is completely white blonde there is a good chance you would need a filler used to have it hold well. Your stylist should be able to help you or have her guarantee if she is confident that its not to damaged.
I don't think theres much you can do but grow it out. If you've already tried dying it and it faded out it will contnue to do so. Your hair is probly too damaged to hold color. If you've been dying it yourself I would suggest going to a salon, they may be able to help you out. Make sure they know what you're trying to do.
you need to visit a salon and have a color filler done. i am a professional stylist and it sounds like all the pigment is stripped. you need a filler and then all over color or gradual low lights in order for the color to grab and not fade out. also you must use color treated hair products.....see a professional
i know you can strip your hair with a stripping kit from anywhere that sells hair dye.
Don't use out of the box, go to a nice hair salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment