Sunday, February 28, 2010

How many people think that black girls look better with their natural hair than relaxed hair?

I think natural, kinky, black hair is gorgeous and unique, and that relaxed hair looked damaged and fake. My best friend is black and her kinky hair is her trademark. What does everyone else think?How many people think that black girls look better with their natural hair than relaxed hair?
I like it when people are natural and themselves. Being fake and pretentious is not always beautiful, but being yourself is. If you have curly hair and wish for straight, don't go against it..work with what the good Lord gave you! =)





Yes, I do like it when black girls have their natural hair because it looks unique and shows that they are proud and happy with their appearances. Work it girl!How many people think that black girls look better with their natural hair than relaxed hair?
well i have my natural kinky hair whichi do like sometimes but if ur not black then u don't know how much of a hassle it is. like i'm from like the only country in africa where we have short kinky hair. it is such a pain!

Report Abuse



I think natural hair looks better on everybody. Many black people are big boned and tall, not being racist, just saying what I've observed. So the natural hair looks more proportional. Besides, it looks kind of free and bouncy, not as limp and reserved as straight, styled hair. (continued)

Report Abuse



So, to conclude, I just wish society would be more accepting kinky hair. I hope someday people will look at a kinky haired person and not think of the as unprofessional. I am happy for your friend and hope she keeps her beautiful hair natural!

Report Abuse



im black, and i personally think that the Natural hair is better. I like to wear mine in cute afros with headbands, and i always get so many compliments!!!





=)





Its not like we can't straighten it, so i dont understand why some of us get perms. I've never had one in my life. But looking at my cousins, i would never get a perm. My little 11 year old cousin got a perm when she was about 8, her hair was never the same. It used to be so pretty, long, and thick, but now its all thin and her edges are broken off so bad. All of her hair is very damaged, its so thin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one of color. All it does is damage your hair, and make it even thinner, and it takes forever to grow it out. It does make it grow quicker than usual, but who wants long broken, thin, dry hair.





Kinky hair is best.
i like my natural hair so more than having it relaxed.if i want it straigth all i have to do is get it flat ironed, not too much though. last year i had my hair relaxed for the first time, it only lasted for about three months then i went back natural. since then i've cut of about 4in of the relaxed hair off, my hair was long so i have more to get. i grew about 3-4 in of my natural hair back. its notice able because my hair is wavy. i didnt cut all the relaxed hair off, im just cutting bit by bit. well my mom is. dont think im bald though, my hair is still past my neck
Natural is better. But it takes a while for people to catch on to this. It's up to the individual, but natural is beautiful!
natural. but it really depends on the style either way you go. relaxed looks pretty sometimes and so does natural but it really depends on its style
i think that it depends what their natural hair looks like. some people look really good with their natural hair, but others look like they don't really care about their appearance. i guess it really just depends on who you are...
Natural hair is better. It actually grows faster when it is natural because that is the way G-d created us. Chemicals are not good for any group of people.
some look good with kinks in their hair. others like myself look better with relaxed hair. btw, i have no split ends and i use smooth n shine polishing to protect my hair from any type of heat damage
I agree! I hate when they straighten there hair, because it just doesn't look good!





Their curls/kinks are gorgeous! I'm jealous! I could never pull them off!
I love my relaxed hair. Most people don't know how to care for relaxed hair so it looks damaged, but mine is just fine.
Natural hair is always the best. :]
i agree. think im gonna rock a afro this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment