Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best way to go back to your natural hair color?

I currently have brown hair with a lot of blonde high lights. it almost looks blonde. my natural color is a dark blonde almost light brown with natural blonde highlighted tints to it. whenever i dye my hair the other color always comes thru especially when i have highlights in my hair, like i do right now. ive been trying to go back to natural but i am having problems. anyone have any advise?What is the best way to go back to your natural hair color?
leave your hair as it is . let it grow naturally. twice in a week take scalp massage with wheatgerm oil. and in the morning wash with mild shampoo.What is the best way to go back to your natural hair color?
I'd suggest letting a stylist get the old color out, and then put a good match to your original color in.
I went to cosmetology school many years ago and run into the same problem with my highlighted hair from time to time. The best solution I have found is to low light (back to your original hair color) with a demi permanent hair color so there is no peroxide being used to lift but you will still get the highlight effect until it grows out. I trim often and unfortunately have to low light often too. Working out over highlighted hair is a challenge.
it's not onna happen overnight...over a long proccess continue to die your hair back to it's original until its back to normal
just let it grow, what ever color is natural will have dominance in time

No comments:

Post a Comment