Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best way to go from jet black hair (my natural hair color) to medium brown?

I've never dyed my hair before and I want my hair all-around brown (no streaks or highlights). Would it be best to bleach my hair then color it? Or is there an easier way rather than bleaching my hair?What is the best way to go from jet black hair (my natural hair color) to medium brown?
2 ways bleaching (caution will break ur hair off)eeh..and second go 2 a beauty supply store and get these pack's of stripper there about 1$ a pack leave on 4 20mins with a cap than dye ask ur local beauty supply store they will show u which pack to but 2 the type hair u haveWhat is the best way to go from jet black hair (my natural hair color) to medium brown?
why do you want to dye your jet black hair to medium brown? I sooooo want to dye my hair jet black but my mom wouldn't let me........ but whatever it's your choice.





so you want medium brown eh? I'd say bleach it then color.

No comments:

Post a Comment