Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much does it cost to get my natural hair color back?

I'm extremely tired of black, not just tired, but down right SICK of it! My hair isn't as soft as it was before, and it doesn't have the bounce and shine it used to. Giving me reason enough to go to a salon and get it stripped (or what ever you call it) to my natural color (which is a medium golden brown color). My question though, is about how much does it cost?How much does it cost to get my natural hair color back?
it's good, that your going back to your natural color.


it's alway's the best.


their is no need, to strip your hair at a salon.


it'll alot of money, no liee.


but their is a way eaiser; %26amp; cheaper way.


%26amp;nd work it's amazing.





it's called.


Color Oops


%26amp; it's not like other dyes'








Takes you back to your original color.


Gently removes permanent %26amp; semi-permanent hair color.


Takes only 20 minutes.


Safe and easy.


No ammonia, bleach, or peroxide.


Re-color the same day.





it can be found anywhere, especially cvs.


and it's around, 12$ (:


hopeeee this helpsss.How much does it cost to get my natural hair color back?
To do it personally, I would suggest buying the product from Sally's. They have many products to strip hair color (http://www.sallybeauty.com/hair-color-removers-correctors/Hair05-10,default,sc.html?psortb1=category-pos_Hair05%26amp;psortd1=1). The prices are listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment