Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you think its good to use Aphoghee products on natural hair or tansitioning natual hair?

Right now I am in between deciding whether i want to keep relaxing my hair or transition to natural hair but either way i plan on using Aphoghee products on my hair starting next month. Also i im not using a perm aymore do i still use the protein treatment?Do you think its good to use Aphoghee products on natural hair or tansitioning natual hair?
Yes, you'll still need to use protein for your natural hair, though probably not as much, but it would still need to be done regularly. I haven't used Aphogee in over 15 years, so I can't speak to their protein treatments. I use Nexxus Emergency on my natural hair and I do this once a week, along with a moisturizing deep conditioner. If I stop using protein then my hair will loose its elasticity and having non-bouncy curls is not cute. Protein has also kept my hair strong. For natural hair you'll need to do moisturizing deep conditioners more than protein, but it really depends on your hair.Do you think its good to use Aphoghee products on natural hair or tansitioning natual hair?
ive never heard of aphoghee products. im sure you could find info on it on www.youtube.com. and i dont do protein treatments ever either. sorry wish i could help, but it doesnt seem like my natural hair would need a protein treatment. i would focus on getting plenty of deep conditioners while your transitioning though.
personally never tried it but i heard it was good stuff to use. im head over heels in love with the organic roots product line or carol's daughter or carol's sister i cant remember but ive heard to really good review on that line as well

No comments:

Post a Comment