Friday, February 26, 2010

How can i best manage my natural hair?

I'm a black girl and am trying 2 use as little bad chemicals in my hair as possible. Chemicals like hair dye and relaxer etc. etc. To keep it good, i always gotta do little braids b4 bed, coz if i sleep with it unbraided, it ends up shrunken by the next morning. Its just too much management. I'm sure there's a better way 2 handle it. Also what good shampoos, conditioners and hair moisturizers can i use to keep it healthy and growing!How can i best manage my natural hair?
USE PANTENE SHAMPOO AND CONDITION AND SPRAY WITH A OIL SHEEN DAILY


USE MANE %26amp; TAIL SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.


BRAID YOUR HAIR WITH BIGGER BRAIDS.


WHEN I WORE MY FRO I HAD EIGHT BRAIDS IN MY HAIR AT NIGHT 2 ON THE TOP 2 ON THE SIDES 2 IN THE BACK.How can i best manage my natural hair?
I'm not black but I have naturally curly hair. Is a flat iron too hot for your type of hair?





When I was little I used to braid my hair before bed also to keep it relaxed.





After I get out of the shower, I used one of those spray on conditioners. It makes it easier to comb and dry.





Look at this website and see if it helps


http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip992.鈥?/a>
well u can probably start by going 2 tha hairdresser every 2 weeks n let them do ya hair which is tha best thing...if you get a perm it can slowly damage ya hair...well it all depends on tha texture of ya hair ....
Try natural conidtioners. I reccomend finding a cosmotologist that specializes in natural hair. If you're on the east coast they are really easy to find. If you are not in those areas, try finding a prodominatly black area in your town. Someone should know of a stylist that specializes in naturals. I would have them help you find a daily regimine that works well for your schedule and your hair. Also remember to get those ends trimmed! good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment