Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best way to go back to my natural hair color?

I have been dying my hair a dark golden brown color for about a year now. My natural hair color is a light golden brown. I haven't dyed it in about 4 months and my natural color is now visible. What is the best way to get it back to its natural color? ( I don't want to spend too much money getting anything done at a salon)What is the best way to go back to my natural hair color?
Use Color Fix. Products like Color Fix, Color Oops, and Haircolor Remover Kit can be purchased at most drugstores. Color Fix and Color Oops will remove hair dye, restoring hair to its natural color. Haircolor Remover Kit by L'Oreal will strip hair of all dye and prepare it for re-tinting so that you may dye it another shade. Read the packages carefully and choose which is best for you.What is the best way to go back to my natural hair color?
Either allow it to grow out, or get your hair cut.





Or you could also ask the beautician to get the dyed hair around the same color as your natural color so there won't be such a dynamic transition in color.
There are hair products in supermarkets that strip your hair of the previous colours you've had, leaving it all natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment