Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do i get my natural hair color back?

My natural hair color is a dark brown but i dyed and now it's between a light brown and a blonde, and now you can see my roots. Is there a way i can get my natural hair color back could i go to a solon and ask them to do it? and if they did how much do you think it would coast? or do i just have to let it grow out?How do i get my natural hair color back?
You should go and see your stylist or call and set up an appointment for a consultation. Tell him/her your problem they can help. The cost will be determined by how much work the stylist puts into your and and the amount of product needed to fix your hair. Ask for a price range before you decide to book an appointment. Take some hair pics from a magazine that your like or a picture of yourself with your natural color so the stylist will have an idea of want you want! Good Luck!!How do i get my natural hair color back?
Go to the hairdressers and ask for them to match your eyebrows, It shouldn't cost that much go to a hairdressing school they charge hardly anything.
you have to let it grow out and then cut off the colored parts you dont want hope i helped



Getting your hair stripped, although I'm not sure how much it'd cost. It varies. But there is no way to get iit exactly the way it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment