Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I work with my natural hair?

I have naturally wavy hair. Its shoulder length so its hard to wear it looking good. I want to be able to shower and then just have great hair when it dries. Do you have any idea how to tame the frizz and make it look nice without styling it with heat products? When I braid my hair overnight and take it out in the morning its hugeeeee. It pretty thick.How can I work with my natural hair?
I have kind of the same hair as you but mine is a little longer, when I don't feel like straightening it I use Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Mousse and Tousle Me Softly Spray gel, it works like a charm and the Herbal Essences products aren't expensive either.How can I work with my natural hair?
For hair help, check out our beauty tips ';How To Prevent Frizzy Hair'; and ';How To Fight Frizz'; at http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips鈥?/a> and http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips鈥?/a>





Also check out our beauty tip ';Bedtime braids, morning waves'; at http://www.dailymakeover.com/beauty_tips鈥?/a> Skipping the leave in conditioner before bedtime might be what's making achieving those waves more difficult!





Hope that helps!
oh god i dont know i guess u have difficult hair! no worrys just flat-iron it...simple! or curl it i think youd look adorable! but... u might just need 2 leave the hair 2 the products
You can always go to a salon to get your hair thinned out, and you can ask them there for some styling products that they would recommend to take out the frizz, and to enhance the curls and define them, so you can take a shower and put the product in your hair and your good to go! no heat and takes a short amount of time! easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment