Sunday, February 28, 2010

How long would it take after I got the perm for my natural hair to grow?

My hair grows fairly fast and I was wondering how long it'll take after the perm for my natural hair texture to be noticable?How long would it take after I got the perm for my natural hair to grow?
your hair is suppose to grow a 1/2 in a month, so within 2 months you should be able to see where your natural hair is growing in, depends on how tight of a curl you got, to if it would be really noticeable or not, some times perms just kind of drop the curl so it isn't so noticeable all depends on exactly what you get done. Your stylist can tell you what to expect.How long would it take after I got the perm for my natural hair to grow?
about six months,


maybe a few weeks earlier if you hair grows fast.
aprox 6 months
at the least a month, youll get about 1/4 of an inch a month

No comments:

Post a Comment