Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does hair extensions effect your natural hair growth?

I have hair extensions cause my hair doesn't grow, or grows very very very very slow. I have the same hair length ever since like the 5th grade. And right now am like in the 7th. But i don't hair extensions i feel like am losing hair but at the same time i need them cause i have short hair. My hair extensions are 18 inches. And my hair is like a little bit below my shoulders. And i need to know how to grow my hair little bit more faster cause am kinda getting tired of having extensions and i only had them twice.Does hair extensions effect your natural hair growth?
no, Britney spears has extensions now. and you can see where her hair is growing in (only b/c she shaved her head!) but i dated a girl once who had extensions had her hair grew like it would normally.Does hair extensions effect your natural hair growth?
How are the extensions in your hair? Sew-in? Bonded? Glued? Clip-ins?





I would recommend the sew-in (if you have coarse hair) because it allows your hair to relax and not have so much stress on it. I recently took out my sew-in weave and had tremendous growth because I couldn't straighten my hair or put any kind of stress on it when it was in.





Bonded and glued hair extensions can cause breakage to the hair because a) glue in the hair...enough said. b) bonded is bonded onto your real hair much like glue in which can put stress on the hair strands.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment