Friday, February 26, 2010

What is a great deep conditioner for coarse dry Kinky natural hair?

I am looking for something that can make my hair soft and I can leave in for a few hours.What is a great deep conditioner for coarse dry Kinky natural hair?
I have thick natural tightly coiled kinky hair (no miscegenation in my blood). I love to use Lekair Cholesterol Conditioner. Its a deep conditioner with cholesterol, jojoba oil, aloe vera and keratin protein. Its relatively cheap (about $3 for a big jar from walmart ) It's made for dry hair and it really makes my dry hair feel baby soft. Trust me on this one sista :)





Another tip: Cantu Soft has a line of Shea products for natural hair that feels great. And Elasta QP Mango Butter is great for keeping your hair moisterized (its a leave in cream).


Since my hair is so kinky I usually use a spray bottle to mist my hair with water and then add some shea butter or olive oil (or any type of oil or ';grease';) and then pick it out....works out nicely.What is a great deep conditioner for coarse dry Kinky natural hair?
My hair is kind of like yours, but BIG %26amp; CURLY, lol


Try this mix...


Mix your favorite conditioner with 1/4 cup of pure olive oil...


Put on a shower cap, let sit for a few hours...


Rinse out, then let air dry... it feels REALLY soft afterward...


Good Luck!
I LOVE Graham Webb Silk Repair Advanced Recovery Treatment. http://www.grahamwebb.com/products/silk.鈥?/a>





The packaging doesn't say to leave it in that long, but if you want to, it won't hurt. Just cover your head with a shower cap or a plastic bag and leave it on as long as you want. Your hair will feel amazing afterwards!





To find a salon that sells Graham Webb go here: http://www.grahamwebb.com/salonfinder/





I also really love Redken All Soft Heavy Cream. It is AMAZING on dry, coarse, kinky hair. Use it the same way with a shower cap on. http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>





Where to buy: http://www.redken.com/salon_finder





Good Luck!
I have heard to use.. Garlic treatment. Leave in 10 minutes and voila. Cheap try the dove condition in a dark dark blue bottle. Oils are great, but messy. Then it drips. Whatever you do. no MAYO. your hair stays smelling like it.
well i uses cantu soft shea butter, or gariner furitst sleek and shine conditoner but u supposly only suppose to leave it in for 3 minutes i do about 10.or hair mayonaise.
I use Mane and Tail or VO5
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment