Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I grow my natural hair out from a perm?

Had the begining of last october I had my hair permed, and it was REALLY curly everywhere..it still didn't come out, but it is straight at the top now and sorta wavish at the bottom. I have naturally straight hair, and I don't want to straighten in everyday like I do now..I could cut my hair where it's wavy at, it wouldn't be that short, but it took me a long time to grow my hair where it is now..any way I van get it out without cutting it?How do I grow my natural hair out from a perm?
Hunny when you permed your hair you rearrange the bonds in your hair to make them curly so the only way to get rid of those curls are to cut them if you try to stighten it with any chemeical. Like said above you take the risks most likely break your hair off and if it doesent break off it will be super damaged take biotin it will. Help hair growth. Good luckHow do I grow my natural hair out from a perm?
If you went to a salon to get it done, they can use the same chemical they used to process it, but instead of using curlers they keep the hair straight while it processes. Im not sure how straight it will get, but you can try calling the salon to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment