Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner for natural hair? Something that is neutral to all hair types?

I am having issues with keep my hair oiled and moisturized. I make sure to wash with warm water, leave conditioner in for about 5 minutes, and rinse with cool water to close the pores to lock in the moisture. Well, my hair still comes out try after blow drying? Am I missing a step? I also put Chi oil on my hair before blow drying...no help.What is a good shampoo and conditioner for natural hair? Something that is neutral to all hair types?
Look for a porosity control, it has a pH of 4.5 which is perfect. I love this stuff, especially for ethnic hair. I believe they sell it at sally's beauty supply. I think the company that makes it is Roux? maybeWhat is a good shampoo and conditioner for natural hair? Something that is neutral to all hair types?
I like TreSemme for natural hair. It makes my hair soft and easy to style.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment