Friday, February 26, 2010

Are eyebrows supposed to match your natural hair color?

There are some people who swear up and down that I can't be a natural blonde because my eyebrows are dark. I have had the same light blonde hair and dark eyebrows for years. My boyfriend is a redhead with blonde eyebrows.





It seems they do match for most people (especially darker haired people) Some natural blondes and redheads have matching eyebrows, but I've seen more than a few that don't. I kinda like my dark brows, blondes can look kinda washed out sometimes, and the eyebrows give more definition to the face.





Does yours match? Does it look bad if they don't match?Are eyebrows supposed to match your natural hair color?
Mine Dont match either...I have my mom's hair color which is blonde but my eyebrow's are my dad's which are almost black dark brown. But my hair is gradually getting darker so people dont notice it as much. I guess it has to do with genetics...idk. But I think they look good and it can make an interesting combo when you have blonde hair dark brows and certain eye colors. lol so ignore what people say and embrace your uniqueness!Are eyebrows supposed to match your natural hair color?
No, sometimes I see natural BEACH BLONDES with blackish eye brows. If your uncomfortable, there is always something to help at a near by pharmacy to make them match and look natural : )
I have medium red-brown hair and my eyebrows are black, but my husband has dark, dark brown hair and his eyebrows match. I think it just depends on the person.
My eyebrows match my natural haircolor, but there is no set rule that states that your eyebrows need to match you ';colored'; haircolor or even you natural color. When I was a blonde, I kept my eyebrows darker or else they would blend in with the rest of my face. As a brunette, I keep my natural medium brown eyebrows but use an eyebrow powder if I want a dramatic evening look. Its completely up to your personal preference and what look you want to achieve.
No matter what color you choose to change your hair to your eye brows must always match otherwise you just don't look natural


...
well i have dark hair and dark eyebrows, but my eyebrows are acatually a couple shades lighter than the rest of my hair. its very subtle. and ive seen plenty of blondes with dark brows. occassionally, it does look a bit unnatural, but otherwise i think it looks neat. if it really bothers you, you can get a good facial hair/brow dye to make them lighter. make sure to compare it to the shade of your hair, though. trust me, you dont want eyebrows so light that you cant even see them! lol good luck to you. =)
Mine don't match, either. I have medium brown hair and black eyebrows. People have asked me about them before; I guess that was back before I waxed them regularly. Last night I asked a stylist if I should dye them to match my hair, and she said that mine look fine. Blondes with black eyebrows seem more rare. And now I can't think of any celebrities whose eyebrows don't match their hair color! Wait, Eva Mendes. And also Jessica Alba was at one point blonde with dark eyebrows (in Seventeen magazine).
no...not everyones match. i have a friend whos hair is brown/red %26amp; her eyebrows are BLACK! so dont worry about it!
mine match
Eyebrows:





If you have dark hair your eyebrows should be two shades lighter.





If you have light hair your eyebrows should be two shades darker.





But that's just a recommendation. I personally say it shouldn't matter at all. The natural look is the best approach.


Don't change for anyone. ;)
most blondes because their eyebrows are really blond use like 2 shades darker on there eyebrows to bring them out I guess its how you like you can lighten your eyebrows a little bit for a less dark eyebrow color but dont go too light you might look albino.... I have borwn hair and eyebrows but i was a blond with brown eyebrows i lightened them a little
Mine match cause I have dark hair. I think some girls can pull off the look, and others can't. If you get constant comments on how they make your hair look fake, or looks akward, or whatever. Then I'd try making them slightly lighter, and see if it works better, and keep going lighter till you find it doesn't look akward. But keep in mind, people still make a comment now and then, even if it looks good! So try and see if they are negative and often before you try anything with them!





Hope I Helped ---
yeah my hair is black, so is my eyebrows
My hair is blonde and it does not match my eyebrows. It's because the sun lightens up your hair, it doesn't lighten up your eyebrows so much. Who cares, tell them to shut up and quit being jealous.
no eyebrows gives beauty to eyes, mines are black %26amp; hair are light brown . so their colour should be according to the time %26amp; situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment