Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What are the best products to prevent frizz and provide hold for natural hair?

I've been ';natural'; all my life but always wore it blown out. Only recently have decided to wear my hair in more natural styles. I need something to prevent frizz and to define my curls. My curls drop so easily. Any suggestions. I prefer to use 100% natural hair products.What are the best products to prevent frizz and provide hold for natural hair?
I am not sure where you live, but AVEDA's ';Be Curly'; is a great product for people with naturally, curled hair. AVEDA is located in a lot of malls around the U.S. and it also has some salons (they are known for natural ingredients). There is another product called, ';mixed chic,'; it is only sold in fine salons, and online. You should ';google it.'; I have heard that ';Be Curly'; is slightly better though. Another suggestion is to use a silk scarf while sleeping, this usually helps to tame my hair. Enjoy experimenting!What are the best products to prevent frizz and provide hold for natural hair?
Try a setter..... put it in before u curl ur hair.... then curl it... wait till the curls ';cool down'; then ';style'; (comb, put in a pony tail...ect) hope this helped....
Mixed Chicks! This stuff is awesome. I have loose curls naturally, and it gets frizzy, so my sister in law who is a stylist gave this stuff to me and it's all I use now.
There's a wax from Paul Mitchell called Wax Works) that is awsome.... My hair is wavy so it tends to get supper frizzy living in Miami, but this stuff really makes the waves defined and separate!.... Good luck!
To get rid of Frizz try ';Bb defrizz'; (Bumble and Bumble) it works soooo well! its a little more expensive buts worth it in my book. Hope this helps!!!
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment