Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the easiest way to get back to my natural hair colour?

I have completely ruined my hair, I can't even dye it blonde without it going yellow! I want to back to my natural colour ASAP!!What is the easiest way to get back to my natural hair colour?
if i were you i wouldnt even touch it. go to the hairdressers so if they do bodge it up at least they will have to rectify it free of charge!What is the easiest way to get back to my natural hair colour?
Stop the DIY dyeing. Go to a good hair salon... Tony and Guy will make it all better; you'll pay the price but they'll make sure it's worth it!
Shave ya head and wait for regrowth
Hiya.


I recently had a similar problem - i dyed my own hair and it turned out bright red (it was meant 2 be dark brown).





Anyways, i agree with Smurfette - get professional help! A hairdresser will be able to fix it easily.





Good Luck!
You are either using the wrong products for what you're trying to get or you are trying to make your hair do more than it is capable of doing. I take it you and not a hairdresser is doing this. Without being able to see you I'm guessing your hair is naturally brown and you are trying to make it blonde with box colors from the store. Most box colors are capable of lifting only two shades and you are most likely trying to lift four or more. Math lesson here......lets say you are a level 5 brown and you purchase a box color level 10 with the ability to lift only 2 shades.....also given the fact that brown hair has a red base....level 5 lifted 2= level 7.....three levels short of your target goal of 10 ...right into a nice bright orange color. Your hair is very fixable but I hesitate giving any instructions as there are so many variables involved here you could make it worse. I suggest seeing your local salon. Good luck.
okay first off stop dying that's making the situation worse--not better. Go to a colorist ASAP they will work with you slowly to get it back to your natural color without completely damaging your hair. If you continue down this road your hair will start falling out from over processing.
go to your hairdressers, they should choose a temporary dye that is the same as your natural colour. they would do this by matching the dye to the colour of your roots. the only other option is to leave it to grow out which would look bad!
smurfette you need to find a new hairdresser if you got no confidence in the one you are with. your hairdresser should be able to strip you hair back to its natural colour and start again, never mess about with hair dyes if your not sure
depending on the colour you've,e dyed it you may as well treat yourself to the hairdressers

No comments:

Post a Comment