Friday, February 26, 2010

How to get back to my natural hair color?

My natural hair color is medium ashy blondish (lol). About a month or two ago I dyed it this reddish dark brown color (I used a boxed dye) and I'm not really feeling it anymore. How do I go back to my natural color?





My roots are coming in, btw.How to get back to my natural hair color?
What I did was, once I was tired of my dyed hair color, I went out and bought a box of dye that matched my natural color perfectly (or pretty darn close). Then, as my true roots continued to grow in, no one could tell!How to get back to my natural hair color?
I agree with Nora. You can also wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo first to strip the dye faster. Then you can color over it.





Please answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
don't dye it for a few months. Hair usually grown back in your natural color.
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment