Friday, February 26, 2010

What are some good products for natural hair Black hair?

Please make sure that the products you suggest are able to be purchased at a Beauty Supply Store. Also please tell some tips that will help my hair.What are some good products for natural hair Black hair?
Aveda Be Curly


Mixed Chicks


100% aloe vera gel is actually good for your hair and should replace regular gel


Kinky Curly Hair Products


Fantasia IC gel


Carol's Daughter


Hydrathermanaturals- found @ www.healthyhairjourney.com


I have seen dozens of reviews for these products and not one was bad.And the reviews were from other hair boards not the creators website. I'm getting them asap.





Some of these may not be at a bss..but I still included them so you can have some options for good products for natural black hair. I just did my big chop 2 days ago so I'm natural now!!! Best wishes on your journey hun. The site I listed as the source can be of tremendous help too. Happy hair growing! Email me directly if you have any further questions.


mystikbuttafly@aim.com


What are some good products for natural hair Black hair?
black absorbs all light, so it's damaging to your hair. i would suggest a heat protectant from uvb ray and uva ray.
Redken All Soft Conditioner. Leave it in your hair for about ten minutes, then rinse out with cold water. You'll be so happy with its shininess and softness.
axe body gel

No comments:

Post a Comment