Friday, February 26, 2010

How can you get back to your natural hair color?

My hair is a medium redish brown right now.


Its very brassy from bleaching my hair


and stuff. I want to get my hair back to my


natural color because I am tired of dying it.


My natural hair color is dark blonde-light brown





And do you think natural hair color looks best?How can you get back to your natural hair color?
Shave it, clean cut.How can you get back to your natural hair color?
If you want your natural hair colour back then there is nothing really you can do except grow out the colour in your hair or go to the hairdressers and get them to dye your hair as close a match to your natural colour as possible.
Hair color is lost due to the death of your melanocytes cell of hair.


for production of melanin in your hair use jojoba and coconut oil like things





http://jojoba-hair-oil.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment