Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I transition from relazed hair to natural hair?

Guess what? I'v decided to go natural. Thing is I don't know how. I don't want to cut off all my hair though. Should I just keep braiding it until my natural hair grows out and I only have to cut a few inches of my relaxed hair. All information is aprreciated. Thank you !How do I transition from relazed hair to natural hair?
yeah, i suggest you go with the latter because there is no other way to strip the relaxer, its already changed the chemical composition of your hair so there is nothing you can do but let it grow back out.How do I transition from relazed hair to natural hair?
well braiding is a wonderful way to go natural without the big chop method, but that hair style could get a little boring. what i do is wear twist outs or braid outs, so that your relaxed hair could blend in with your new growth. this also allows you to keep your hair down and little stress on the meeting point of the relaxed hair and natural hair. and remember to moisturize with light conditioners to keep your natural hair soft and healthy. it gets easier to do once your new growth gets longer. you will finally get to see your true texture.
Read the article ';Three Ways To Transition From Relaxed Hair to Natural Hair'; at http://www.natural-black-hair-care.info/鈥?/a>
Yes braids are great!


Try looking up braid outs, twist outs, and Co washing too.


Try to use minimal heat and don't manipulate your hair too much.


check out the website http://www.longhaircareforum.com its amazing! It costs to post, but it is free to lurk.





I'm transitioning too!

No comments:

Post a Comment