Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I maintain my natural hair while going to the gym 4 nights a week without using too much heat?

I stopped using perms in my hair and I am letting it grow out natural. I flat iron it once a week to keep it straight. Now that I am working out 4 nights a week I need to find a solution to keeping it looking decent without flat ironing every day.How can I maintain my natural hair while going to the gym 4 nights a week without using too much heat?
i've been wondering the same thing. i don't think there is. you would have to relax it or get a texturizer. since you're transitioning have you considered braids? or, if you want to have the straight look, tree braids/invisible braids or weave? or you could try straw sets, braidouts, or twistouts too.How can I maintain my natural hair while going to the gym 4 nights a week without using too much heat?
i'm not sure how long you hair is but you can always do 2 strand twistout. so at least you will have a different style that is still cute. you could also wear braids for a while or cornrowns to give you hair a rest
curling moose! while ur hair is damp put some in and it makes ur hair look like u curled it. and then l8ter like the next morning spray ur hair w/ water and put some moose in again. i use curls up moose.
When you work out your head sweats, you will need to wash it every time, gentle frequent use shampoo and conditioner, try a pony tail etc a simpler style that doesn't require straighteneing
you can try co-washing and braidouts

No comments:

Post a Comment